Obligations and duties Commissioner Gwalior
- Responsibilities entrusted by the State Government as the Head of Office.
- Inspection and supervision of subordinate offices.
- Disciplinary action against first and second class gazetted officers.
- Control of law and order.
- To draw salary of the officer / employee of the office.
- Use of allocations received for maintenance of residential and non-residential buildings located at divisional level
- To be signed on the travel bills of the collectors
- Disposal of appeals and monitoring cases under the rights obtained under various Acts / Rules.
- Discharge of duties entrusted as Regional Transport Authority.
- Other works assigned by the government.
All the responsibilities set by the government as Divisional Commissioner.
Work delegated by the Commissioner.
Financial powers entrusted by the Commissioner
Other tasks assigned by the Commissioner
Appeal / Monitoring and disposal of cases submitted under various Acts / Rules and work assigned by the Commissioner.